Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Celebration with Dr. A

 
I am beyond BLESSED by Dr. Anderson and this community. Thank you all so much for being supportive of me on this journey.
--Yesterday was the first day I saw my side by side progress since I made the fundamental choice to change for my Optimal Health on March14th! As some may know I am allergic to Legumes which include Peanuts and SOY. Even with this allergy, I have fought to find a way for this program to work for me.
--Last night, I was honored to have Dr A. Zoom with me to celebrate and encourage me along with my AWESOME coach, Jessee Baldwin and Whitney Kell. This was AMAZINGLY inspiring. I was so excited when I was told he wanted to meet. He helped motivate me to keep going and to focus on where I want to be. Here's my take-away from our talk.
--How long it takes me to get to my goal is not the most important part of my journey. It's that I am heading, EVERYDAY, in the direction I am wanting to go. Don't stress daily over the numbers on the scale. Creating health is the important part.
--Remember, Health outcomes are created through changing our behavior. Our behaviors are changed by changing our habits. Our habits our changed through daily repetition. Even though I have a huge goal set, I need to focus on the day to day, improving 1% of every aspect of my life, EVERYDAY. Daily micro-habits done consistently will help me reach my goal successfully. (Micro-habits: Write in my journal daily, do a push-up, walk a little more, get a daily routine for personal goals.)
--CELEBRATE my achievements NOT my Set-backs. The things I accomplish, like walking up a flight of stairs on my 45th birthday, gave me a sense of pride. (I kind of shocked myself that I actually did it. I stepped out of my comfort zone, big time there). So... I should focus on that positive feelings and satisfaction I got from climbing those stairs or doing something I was unable to physically do before rather than my own feelings of failure when I get off-track. I have released over 105 pounds and I know this is just the first goal reached. Now to continue the journey in a positive light! Celebrating the little victories that lead up to the Bigger Ones! Thanks for your support and friendships I have made along this journey to Optimal Health! #MyBiggerLife
#MySoyFreeJourney
#opt4lifewithjenn
Optimal Lean, Green, Fueling Recipes (Facebook Group)


*To add variety to the limited products I am able to have, due to my allergies, I created recipes that utilize the fuelings in a variety of different ways. I also started a Facebook group to help others who may have similar need or just want to add variety to their daily  Optimal health
#MySoyFreeJourney 

#opt4lifewithjenn

To see how you are doing in your overall health, take a quick survey by clicking this link:  Wellness Evaluation

If you would like information about the Amazing Health Journey or how you can have your own Free Personal Health Coach Email me: becreativelyhealthy@gmail.com

(Average weight loss for Clients on the Optimal Weight 5&1 Plan with support is 20 lbs.)

I have created Three 5&1 Compliant Recipe E-books that contain my creative recipes for Fuelings and Lean&Green Meals that are currently available:
"Lean & Green in EIGHTEEN!" E-Book $10 (Contains over 40 recipes)
"Optimal Holiday Menu-Winter Edition" E-Book $7.50 (Includes a complete Holiday Menu plus 20 bonus recipes.)
"Optimal Holiday Menu-Autumn Edition" E-Book $3.50 (Includes a Complete Holiday Menu Plus 4 Bonus Recipes-GET BOTH HOLIDAY E-BOOKS $10)


No comments:

Post a Comment