Friday, March 22, 2019

Soy-Free Cauliflower Shrimp Stir-fry

I first made my Cauliflour Chicken stir-fry fall of 2017. I was out of cauliflower to make "rice" BUT I had used the Cali'flour crusts to make tator tots SO I knew it could work for this.  I pulsed the frozen crust in the food processor to make it into crumbles. As I was going through my recipes to transfer them to this blog, I ran across this one I made so I thought I would share again. 

Soy Free Shrimp OR Chicken Stir-fry
[2 Servings: 1 Lean, 3 Green, 3 Condiment, 1/2 Snack, 1 Fat]

1 frozen Cali'flour Red Pepper Crust (3 Green, 1/2 Lean)-Pulse in a food processor until small bits; set aside for later  [To order crusts to have on hand, use link: https://glnk.io/9pw/dragonfliesluv ]

19 ounces of shrimp, peeled and de-veined (1-2/3 Lean) *OR 15 oz cubed skinless chicken breast can be used.
2 stalks Celery, thinly sliced (1 Snack)
2 teaspoons olive oil (2 Healthy Fat)
1 Tablespoons of minced onions (1 Condiment)
1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced thin (1 Green)
1 teaspoons garlic (1 Condiment)
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger (1/2 Condiment)
1/4 teaspoon Curry powder (1/2 Condiment)*optional
1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos (3 Condiment)

In a large skillet OR Wok heat oil then add the chicken and the seasonings. Stir until chicken is cooked and veggies are tender. Then add the squash, scallions and previously pulsed crust.

1/2 cup Roasted Kabocha Squash or Delicata (1 Green)
1/2 cup scallions (1 Green)
Pulsed Cali'flour Crust

~Slide the mixture off to the side of the skillet and dump in 1 egg, beaten (1/3 Lean) and scramble. ~When the egg is cooked through, mix to combine with the chicken and veggies.
(*My Optimal Recipe created Fall of 2017)


#MySoyFreeJourney 
#opt4lifewithjenn

To see how you are doing in your overall health, take a quick survey by clicking this link:  Wellness Evaluation

If you would like information about the Amazing Health Journey or how you can have your own Free Personal Health Coach Email me: becreativelyhealthy@gmail.com

(Average weight loss for Clients on the Optimal Weight 5&1 Plan with support is 20 lbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment